WHQ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello Guest
Hi guest, register or sign in now!
Poll

Have you played Pixie Pod Pachinko? Do you like it?

Hi I am Twilight Vote_lcap40%Hi I am Twilight Vote_rcap 40% [ 16 ]
Hi I am Twilight Vote_lcap18%Hi I am Twilight Vote_rcap 18% [ 7 ]
Hi I am Twilight Vote_lcap0%Hi I am Twilight Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Hi I am Twilight Vote_lcap3%Hi I am Twilight Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Hi I am Twilight Vote_lcap40%Hi I am Twilight Vote_rcap 40% [ 16 ]

Total Votes : 40

Hi I am Twilight

3 posters

Go down

Hi I am Twilight Empty Hi I am Twilight

Post by Twilight 16/9/2008, 20:16

Hi I'm Twilight! I really like this site so far and I am sure I will be coming on it often! I really want to make some friends and have a great time taking about webkinz! I have 27 webkinz, my favorite out of all of them is Bumble my black bear. I named him Bumble after a Bumble bee who makes honey that black bears like Bumble eat. I really like the bat out of the webkinz because its wings can bend (they are so cool!) If I got a bat I would name it Edward from the Twilight books because I love them! I have two dogs named Freddy and Mickey who are soooooo cute!!!! I really like to read, write, play on webkinz, play with my dogs, listen to music on my ipod and hang out with my friends. What do you like to do? Pm me and we can talk!

Twilight
Lil' Kinz
Lil' Kinz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Twilight Empty Welcome!

Post by Emma8432 17/9/2008, 18:44

Welcome to the WHQ Forums!
Thanks for joining our website!
Emma8432
Emma8432
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 215
How many webkinz do you have? : 28
Cat or Dog Person? : Hi I am Twilight 9bbtk2
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://webkinzheadquarters.freewebspace.com

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Twilight Empty Re: Hi I am Twilight

Post by greenbaker 17/9/2008, 19:47

Twilight wrote:Hi I'm Twilight! I really like this site so far and I am sure I will be coming on it often! I really want to make some friends and have a great time taking about webkinz! I have 27 webkinz, my favorite out of all of them is Bumble my black bear. I named him Bumble after a Bumble bee who makes honey that black bears like Bumble eat. I really like the bat out of the webkinz because its wings can bend (they are so cool!) If I got a bat I would name it Edward from the Twilight books because I love them! I have two dogs named Freddy and Mickey who are soooooo cute!!!! I really like to read, write, play on webkinz, play with my dogs, listen to music on my ipod and hang out with my friends. What do you like to do? Pm me and we can talk!

Awesome! Have fun on WHQ!

greenbaker
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Number of posts : 15
How many webkinz do you have? : Hilarious!
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Twilight Empty Re: Hi I am Twilight

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum